Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing says love...

Ladies,

Not sure what you want for Valentine's Day?

Are you thinking that the normal chocolates and flowers just won't do it for you this year?

Then, consider asking your husband to get a vasectomy.

Because, really, nothing says "I love you" like a vasectomy. (It also says, "I agree that the thought of having any more children is bone-chilling terrifying, so therefore, I'm willing to undergo this potentially painful procedure.")

My husband got his yesterday and let me tell you, I'm in love.

Love, ladies. Pure love.

"We love to walk in our spandex shorts and think about our fertility."

"Oh, honey, I'm so glad you got a vasectomy."


(Actual drawings from the brochure my husband was given.)

7 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely brochures. Thanks (or not) for sharing. I think I won't let Cydney read your blog today! But I am glad you're feeling a little safer. Hope A is feeling okay. We've had friends with complications . . . .

Monica said...

gotta love those pictures...hope A is on the mend soon!!

LJABC and D said...

Sweet pictures and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Sabine Berlin said...

:)

The Spendloves said...

This made me laugh... A LOT!

LaurieJ said...

Amen, sister. Amen

Anne said...

hilarious...happy vasectomy-to both of you!