Friday, March 5, 2010

S on skis

Last Saturday was S's turn to go skiing with Dad. Both A and I were pretty nervous, since S (like her mother) is not generally very adventurous. I pictured a day of whining and moaning and possibly crying. Nothing could have been further from the truth. They both had a blast!

My husband put together a great little video of our girl's first day on the slopes. I highly recommend you head over to his blog to check it out.

http://epicriding.com/2010/03/first-turns-video.html.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jen I said...

Wow! That is seriously impressive. I somehow remember my first day of skiing as my sister going down backwards the whole way holding my skis!

Anne said...

so cute! sy and craig have been having so much fun this season at sundance.

Monica said...

okay i tried to watch it...looked like she was having a great time!! Yea! I couldn't watch too much because of my lovely motion sickness.

Dave and Bianca Lisonbee said...

Oh how I wish I could have learned at her age! Tell her we look forward to joining her on those beautiful mountains we know and love so much!

Angie said...

What fun! Great skiing S. I'm so glad she was able to suspend her fears and have fun.