You know that sweet sigh that a baby makes after you've been tickling his cheek and nuzzling his neck? After he keeps trying to put his pacifier in your mouth and the sheer silliness of it all produces belly laughs from the both of you. After you stare into the biggest, chocolatey-est brown eyes you've ever seen and then he sighs that sigh of pure joy and contentment.Yeah, sweet boy. Me, too. Me, too.

2 comments:
I love how those sweet faces are so often together most of your pix of them are too. I love A2's tender, somewhat tentative nature, especially as it defies and counterpoints N's fearless take no prisoners outlook on life.
I love the heart sighs of life with baby, even as they speed so quickly away from being babies at all. Why do they have to speed so quickly away?
I love so much that you take time to not only appreciate moments like these, but to preserve them in both word and image as well!
Post a Comment