
Dear twins,
Remember when you were tiny and you weren't getting enough breastmilk from me so you cried and cried? And then we started you on formula and A2 was in heaven, but N decided to have reflux and puke up every meal?
Yeah, me neither.
I'm so thankful that those crazy, nauseatingly exhausting days are gone. And I'm so thankful that I have selective amnesia, and can simply choose to remember the good times.
I love to watch you learn and run and play and discover the world. It's so fascinating to me that two people who shared the same womb can have such different personalities. But I think your wonderful differences complement each other. You complement each other.
I'm so glad that I get to be your mom—that I get to watch two precious people grow up at the same time. It's loud and crazy and tiring, but when both of you give me hugs and pat my back and grab onto my leg while I'm trying to walk, it is so very sweet.
Happy birthday, sweet babies!
Love,
Mom

3 comments:
So adorable! I can't believe they're 2 already. And I can't wait to see them (and all of you guys) in a just two short weeks! Happy B-day A2 and N!
My goodness! Two years flew by! I feel like they should just barely be turning one!
They're so cute and you can see that they're related--Similar build and smiles.
Happy Bday you two!!
Sweet little guys! I can't believe how grown up they are. Happy birthday@@
Post a Comment