Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy birthday, T!


Dear T,

Six years ago, early, early in the morning, you were born. I thought you were coming about every day for a week before that, and I was starting to get impatient to meet you. But you wanted to come on your own time. And that's pretty much the way you do things. I can try and talk you into doing something, but it's always better if you decide to do it yourself. That can be frustrating when it's coupled with your strong stubborn streak, but I usually just need to wait for you to come around. And you always do.

I've loved watching you discover learning even more this year at kindergarten. I was worried that you might not like school, and it's been so great to watch you grow, learn, and just have fun. You're such a bright, imaginative kid and I love you so much. Happy birthday, sweet boy!

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Monica said...

Happy birthday big guy!

Carly said...

O Happy Birthday!!! So sad we missed it:(