I know, I know, you're three now, and you're not babies anymore. But you'll always be "the babies" to me (as evidenced by my favorite picture of the two you—see above).
A2,
You're definitely still more shy and reserved than your sister, but in recent weeks, you've stepped it up in the sneaky and naughty departments. I'm not in love with your attempts to hide Dad's wallet, knock plaques off the fireplace, hide Mom and Dad's wedding rings, and break the PS3, but I do admire your ingenuity. I love that you like to figure out how things work. You are a sweet, sweet boy who is incredibly loving and loyal to the people you care about most in life. I hope that never changes, Mr. A.
N,
Oh, sweet little girl. I don't think I've ever met a person quite like you. You never stop talking (which we unfortunately discovered on a recent long car trip) and you never stop moving. You flirt and talk with just about everyone, and you wholeheartedly believe that everyone is your friend. I hope you never lose your ability to befriend other people and love them with that fierceness with which you approach just about everything in your life. I love you, sweet lady.
Happy birthday, babies!

3 comments:
I'm laying in bed in a hotel in yellowstone at midnight, and I read this post and it literally made me cry- especially Norahs part. She's been my best friend! I don't know how I'm going to leave that precious soul.
Happy birthday you two!!
I can't believe how big all your kids are. Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment