Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy birthday, twins!


A2—you've really come into your own over the last month, and it's been wonderful to see. I think you'll always be a shy kid, but I love that you know what you want and you let us know. You are such a sweet, tender-hearted boy with a deep love and loyalty to the favorite people in your life. And even though you're pretty quiet when compared to your little sister, it's so much fun to take you somewhere on your own and watch you open up and talk up a storm. Happy birthday, big boy!

N—I've never met a smaller person with a bigger personality. I love that you make friends everywhere you go and that you tell stories with such animation. Sometimes your energy level is a little daunting, but I love that you're always up for a cuddle with Mom. I hope that never changes. And I love that even though you aren't shy like your brother, you would still rather have him next to you in a new situation. Happy birthday, sweet girl!

1 comment:

Megan Josephine said...

This was such a sweet post. You need to post more often! (with lots of photos :))