
Today, my big girl turns seven. I can't believe she's that old. It really doesn't seem that long ago that she was our only child (otherwise known as the good old days) and every second was focused on precious little S.
A few random things about the birthday girl:
- She was the happiest, silliest baby in the world. People would purposely sit behind us in church because she would entertain them with her crazy faces and constant giggling. She still gets into fits of giggles.
- She LOVES to draw. I have so many original works created by S that I'll have plenty to showcase when she becomes a famous artist.
- She enjoys reading books and playing make-believe. I've walked by her room many nights and heard her talking to herself, no doubt creating some elaborate story. Just like her mom did when she was little.
- S is a pretty great big sister. It can't be easy to have two little brothers who only want to play with light sabers, swords, and action figures, but she handles it with a wonderful amount of grace.
P.S. Also, enjoy this photo of the boys first thing in the morning. :)

3 comments:
I can vouch for the crazy silly faces she would make as a baby. I was on my mission and Tennille would send me pictures of her. There was one picture that my companion loved so much of her laying down just grinning up at the camera. My comp actually got it color-copied (not cheap in Italy) and kept it with her throughout her mission. I even saw it on the wall of her room one time when she was home.
Tennille, I remember when you told me you were pregnant (with Savanna), it doesn't really seem that long ago. I was sitting at my desk at the old 4life office when you came over and told me the news. Crazy how time flies!
Happy Late Birthday Little "S"! She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment