


Also, a funny comment from the T-man. A was restoring a painting of Abraham Lincoln in PhotoShop for work and T said, "Who's that?" When A told him who it was, T said, "Oh yeah. He went to my school when he was a little boy." Oh, the mind of a three year old, to think that he knows everybody, even the people who died 150 years ago.
Of course, I've saved the best for last. As my husband was madly trying to get them to smile at the same time, he calls this photo, "A2 thinks Dad's jokes are hilarious. N? Not so much."

Don't worry, N. Sometimes I don't think his jokes are all that funny either.

6 comments:
great pics of the older clan. and that last picture is hysterical. i just want to kiss n's cheeks.
Smiles. Big smiles all around. Thanks for sharing. I'm so excited to hear that old Abe went to T's preschool!
A does have dry humor at times. Love the pictures, of all 5 of your kids.
Send them all Fed Ex...you know with snacks and holes for breathing! I want to see them now!
All of them so adorable. That baby picture is priceless!
I LOVE that picture of the twins. So cute. You other kids are wonderful too, espically S. She looks so much like you.
Post a Comment