Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ode to my new bed

Pretty, isn't it?

Although we've only had you for a short time, I feel like it's been much longer than that.

Whenever I lie down, I think to myself, "Why don't I hang out here more often??" If only I could...

You're soft, comfy, and big enough so that I almost don't hear my husband snoring. (Almost. It's not a magic bed.)

3 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Beautiful bed spread. Where did you get it?

LJABC and D said...

I love big new beds. Is it a king?

Angie said...

Pretty bed. I have always had such wistful (accidentally typed wishful, freudian typo?) thoughts about my bed, now more so with the extra silky soft bedding. And I find that earplugs have become a must to combat the snoring of the husband, because I don't want to have to give up my share of the bed!