Of course, the kids wanted to play in it. "No playing in the snow on Sunday!" I said. (Seems like a good rule, don't you think?) I prayed that the snow would gone by today but no luck. Now, I love having my children play outside. But, I had already taken all the snow stuff downstairs to the basement and the thought of dragging it up again, finding matching gloves for people, getting them dressed, and then peeling it all while they drip on the kitchen floor wasn't appealing. This morning, H started asking about it immediately when he woke up. "Why don't you watch a show instead?" (I'm such a good mother.) Didn't deter him for long. 30 minutes later, he asked again. Ok, fine. I eventually found all the necessary pieces, including one boot that had traveled to a completely different closet entirely.

They had a grand time, though. And really, if it can create hair like this, how can a mother be annoyed with springtime snow?


Also, a cute picture from Easter.

8 comments:
man I thought our dreary rain was bad....I couldn't handle having snow right now!!
And yes...the hair is great..kind of reminds me of yours when you were little...hee hee!
Love the hair! I too would have hated the snow. I remember how angry freaky spring snows used to make me when I live there. Come and play at my house all of you. We have 70s and sunny!
What a good mom you are! I refused to let my kids in the snow, I didn't want to deal with it and I'm not even pregnant, or have any other excuse to keep them in. I love T's hair
T's hair cracked me up. With the red face from being outside, he looks a little crazy.
Awesome! Dad would love to comb that hair. Your kids are great. I was so impressed how cute they were with my boys. You have nothing to worry about when you have the babies. H's question about "Can we touch our babies when they come?" because you told them not to touch my babies, was hysterical. I also loved T's little concerned face when one of the boys was crying. Very tender little guys.
I love the Easter picture of the kids. K2 thought it was cool that he had the same shirt as H.
You are too nice. L finally made it out there with boots over his PJ's. He had a blast!
I agree...stupid snow!! I wasn't very happy about our Sunday surprise. The only chance my kids had to play in it was during recess at school. That was good enough for me!
Post a Comment