Monday, June 2, 2008

A baby shower!

Thanks to Gail for throwing me such a fun baby shower (and thanks to Cathy for hosting it). I got such cute things for the babies--it made everything more real to picture actual tiny people wearing them, though! And no, Gail didn't make this awesome cake, but if you ask her, I bet she'd give you the cake lady's contact info. And yes, the shoes are edible. :)

It's a baby shower! (Thanks to Cathy for letting us crowd into the coolest shower ever.)

11 comments:

Margo said...

This is so super cute. I just adore the cake. It blows my mind, you are having two cute little babies. You look awesome. Love ya...

Sabine Berlin said...

It was so fun. That cake was awesome!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! I still don't know how you do all that you do. Take it easy! Heather

Monica said...

I'm so sad I missed the fun shower and it looks like you had tons of fun. Um...i think I hate you cause you really do look tiny and I don't believe you are swollen anywhere!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Looks like a party! That cake is darling! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Dani said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it too. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'll be bringing by something.

Nataluscious said...

Glad you had such a fun shower! And you do look fabulous - I love that color on you! :) Can't wait for these two new people to enter the world so I can see pics! :)

Mariah said...

I am so mad I had to miss this. Michael was out of town on business & my babysitter fell through at the last minute. Grrrr. It looks like you all had a lot of fun!! I need to bring by what I got for the little ones.

Shea said...

um, hello tennille==you look great! you definitely don't look like you're having twins. look at your non-pregnant looking face and arms--no fair!

Michelle C. said...

I love the last picture...I don't look pregnant with a baby on my lap. Thanks for making my day. It was a fun party.

kingwritergirl said...

That was such a great party! and that cake was amazing. (Gail is so awesome I wouldn't have been surprised if she had amde it)Thanks so much!